****In Fear of My Life****

over 11 years ago

On Tuesday my ex-bestfriend & I had a physical altercation. After our fight her boyfriend smashed my windows in my Home and subsequently went to jail for vandalism and narcotics. He has since informed all of our mutual friends that he will retaliate against me by murdering me once he sees me. I would like to know what the end results maybe? We reside two houses down from one another. He has since been released from jail, I’ve began moving into my new place but according to our friends he has intentions on killing me when I return for my belongings . I am deeply in fear

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Valentino,

If this guy spoke this out in public – then take it to the police.

However, remember he was speaking in anger, so hopefully he has since put back on his thinking cap.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be glad to look into this for you! i can give you the best futures insigts and advise.

click my link for more info bout me, reviews and great deals.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

Have you reported this threat to the police? Have you tried to get a protective order? This guy may be just shooting his mouth off or he may very well try to harm you—especially if there are drugs involved. Certainly since his “better half” had no problem getting physical with you, there seems no boundaries here as far as him feeling it’s ok to solve disagreements with violence.

Also, since all your friends know you are moving, do they know where you are going, and is there a chance they will give up your location to this brute?

I would be contacting the law, not a psychic board if I were you.

Juli