coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

I will give you a full reading dear for $7.00

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

You are a beautiful young girl you have your whole life to live ahead of you, don’t take your life, its not worth it. and yes suicides don’t make it to heaven, it says so in the bible. take care and gob bless. :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

NO Jenny – All the main religions in the world say NO.

Do Not!!! Go There and please stop putting these negative type of postings on the board – it is not fair to the readers here or any other company.

You alone are responsible for your life – stop trying to make anyone responsible for your life decisions, the good bad and down right ugly.

I am not aware of any religion that says it is O.K. You are welcome to enlighten me if you find one.

By the way this is NOT A PSYCHIC QUESITON – it is a religious one. No charge here – I just thought you may like to know about this website where you can join up and look at different viewpoints of different religions.

It is called Beliefnet and it was started up by three ladies. One Christian, Jewish and Muslim.

However other religions are also represented.

Perhaps you may??? find the answer to your religions issues there?

Please try and look for the good in your life instead of focusing on the negative and have a nice week.

ESTHER

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

Dear Sweet one, You have a right to ask any question you want here…...and thank you for being so open and strong to come forward and ask such a wonderful questions – i once was curious about the same thing as i had 2 suicides i my family – from my heart i would be happy to answer your question – and any others you may have on this topic – as i did much investigation and would be happy to share with you what i found

Bless Your Heart Barbara