Weird Vibes?

over 11 years ago
atalya didn't upload a photo

Audriana Black (atalya)

4 posts

I’ve been getting weird vibes recently and I think their from my ex, Jay. My heart opens up and has been open.

Then when I sleep I get this surge of scary energy.

What could this mean?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Audriana,

Two things. You think??? it is your ex but lets face it – you do not know that for a fact.

Second – you can put a stop to this scary energy visiting you again.

Please go to News & Articles and there is a every large document called Psychic Protection. It had to be broken over several days as it was large.

So here is the opportunity – “To Take Charge” as Dr

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

The problem is that it is time for him to reach out and your soul is telling you he is thinking of you… but we both know the scale in too un balanced you put your self second too many times.. please call me I will help you dear.

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

what i don’t like about this is that it is happening when you are vulnerable – when you are tyring to go to sleep – let’s fix the situation first – there is a simple way to do this – i can explain in chat and then i can look for you and see what was causing it – but first lets get rid of it hope to hear from you Barbara

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Audriana Black, I could able to read into the vibes aka energy into your situation if you allow me to help you though out your situation. There is many things you need to know about this person before you move closer!