Will my wife return

over 10 years ago

My wife Andrea (3-6-86) left in march. I have been trying to get her to work it out and she goes back and forth on whether she wants to or not. Will she return home or will we be getting a divorce

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Richie,

I am also a counsellor as well as a reader here.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Richie,

I can feel your frustration and heartache. I offer Honest Enlightenment on your relationship with Andrea.

<= Click my Photo or Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their just needs to be some alone time for the two of you. but i feel somthing good is to come if it .

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…

over 10 years ago
tarotempress92's photo

Deanne (tarotempress92)

1 post

Please Message me as i have answers about this for you

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

She can return, contact me ~Angela

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Richy, I believe you have a lot of fear that things will not get better is all how you think? I believe you need to stick to positive. Need help on this please take time to read over my profile && reviews for answers! I hope this helps you a bit. Have a wonderful day! Love and light!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

hello dear,Sorry to said but I feel its time to move forward within your life.god bless