Money Issues

over 14 years ago

Will me and my husband be able to get caught up with our bills and stop having to help pay our children bills too?

over 14 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

Hi dear i would like to help you with this please contact me now.

over 14 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Make an appointment with me on a weekday between 10am and 8pm Pacific time for a tarot reading to discover your financial potential.

over 14 years ago
bonabella's photo

Sage Guidance (bonabella)

14 posts

Hi Melody, These times are really difficult for everyone right now but I would be happy to take a look and see when things will get better for all of you. You can contact me anytime. Blessings and prosperity to you, Sharon

over 14 years ago
trueloveexpert didn't upload a photo

True Soulmate Expert (trueloveexpert)

5 posts

Hi! If you are ready to hear the truth, then just give me a call anytime..

Regards Ali.

over 14 years ago
sarahlove didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sarah* (sarahlove)

5 posts

hello i can answar all ur question please contaced me now

over 14 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hi there! I’d love to offer you a reading in live chat that will give you positive insights as to what is instore for your family’s financial future. PLS contact me :) BLessings

over 14 years ago
elementalpsychic didn't upload a photo

Aileen (elementalpsychic)

12 posts

Hi Melody;

I’d be happy to take a look at your financial situation for the rest of the year, come through via chat/ phone or email and I can take a look at your situation immediately.

over 14 years ago
soniuk's photo

Soni UK (soniuk)

4 posts

September is the u turn for the better…

over 14 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i do see things changing for you in the month of sept.but the real turn around will be in late oct, call me for you’r 3 min.free reading

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

I’d love too help you by answering all your questions, please provide me with your name, and DOB. I have a special it’s with every 10 minute reading thats a free 5 tarot, so otherwise… say you get 10min reading, you get a tarot card reading 5 card layout. 20mins gets you 10, and soo on..

contact me! :)

over 13 years ago
time4you's photo

Leonard Belmamce (time4you)

7 posts

help form my expertise in love and relationships marriage and infidelity .i can tell you partners and get the answer you need to clarify your life .To get lover back .To understand what wow, when, and what is going on .We l will looking intuitive ant your life using one of my psychic and ability’s to inturpit all I see going on to you 100%.

Time4you
over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium