Will he come

over 10 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Will my ex boyfriend Bill come to my nephews graduation party this weekend?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry,

We can do a reading and see whats in store.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…it seems that you really want your ex boyfriend to come your nephews Graduation, you still have strong feelings for him, that is what I am sensing. I have great and affordable offers! Good Luck!

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sherry, Do you believe he will come? All I see as well feel is fear. Not understanding Bill. If you need help to understand this man and also how he is like please take time and read over my profile && reviews! Love and Light!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is some negative that is socming from someon in your family that is holding him back. but i do feel he is going to make a decision you need to know about.

i would be more then glad to look into this for you. and give you the best future insights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gifted 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!