When will I meet someone special?

over 10 years ago
t458956723_ didn't upload a photo

t458956723_

7 posts

I have been single for a while now and want to know when will I meet someone to have a longterm relationship with? I haven`t been looking too hard for it it just feels its taking forever. I haven`t gone on any dates and feel sad I don`t have a significant other to do things with,but am trying to enjoy being single. Is there someone out there for me? Dob 3/20/1986

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away on your love life and when you will have a future with someone that will mean you good . I read around the spirit of the person and give them time frame and more in your life . Please contact me _sunn10020-Blessings

over 10 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

Sweethert I am honestly can help you I see that there is somebody out there for you and I do see you happy but there is something from your past thats still with you, give me a cal if you want the truth an answers to guide you in the right direction because you deserve nothing but happiness my dear, blessings.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ,

I dont know what Nele is trying to say to you,it is fine to say something about your situation in the forum. Otherwise how would we know what you needed? As it happens,I can help you with this by seeing into the future paths ahead of you and sensing when and what will happpen. Theres nothing wrong with enjoying being single…but I believe there is someone ahead for you soon. Lets chat and look deeper into this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

There is someone out there for everyone. You just need to straighten out yourself before this person can enter. ~Angela

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be more then glad to look into this for you. and give you the best future insights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
starsandhearts's photo

ana b. (starsandhearts)

2 posts

Hi I think to meet someone special you need a talisman to help you attract that person. Go out to a store and buy yourself the most sparkly heart shaped necklace you can, and use it for attraction.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

T, I feel like you will meet someone but the thing is. Its all in your thoughts! If you want know when, where and how you can meet someone. Feel free to contact me! Read my profile && reviews! Bless you!

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

You will meet someone with in 3 months around August and it will be while you are out about shopping ect..if you want me to tell you what he is gonna look like you may call me and also i will let you know if the person is your true soul mate for love..but just be mindful of the keeping positive thoughts about wanting lovein your life.

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

our lifepaths govern what happens. Its the foundation. With this knowledge it can help you with many things….please contact me I would love to help you.,

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gift 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!