New love

over 10 years ago
pika didn't upload a photo

Y. (pika)

6 posts

I am quite bored after dating for a whi

le wth men not willing To be in.committed relationships.Will I find anyone worthy?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info

over 10 years ago
katiespsychicreadings's photo

katie (katiespsychicreadings)

12 posts

well dear i do see it coming for you but there are somethings i’d like to talk to you a little bit about something i will even do you a 20.00 doller deal unlimited reading cause i see something you will wanna no nd i dont wanna post it on here

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see a great chnage in love is coming for you at the right time. and the right person .

i would be more then glad to look into this for you. and give you the best future insights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Y,

It is not that men are not willing to committ, it is just that they tend to take much longer than ladies getting there.

To assist you in getting what you want, I would like to recommend a self-help book to you called ACT LIKE A LADY THINK LIKE A MAN by Steve Harvey.

Now if you would like an actual reading on when the possibility of new romance is coming, please visit me in Live-Chat.

All the best and have a nice weekend ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Y, I am getting the feeling you will. But it comes from you being patient with everything in your life. If you want more information towards this. Please take time to read over my profile and reviews! God bless you!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further in regards to finding about your love life…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gifted 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!