Curses

over 10 years ago

There is this woman on my job who has been casting evil spells against me over a man.

I know that I have been protected from these spells, am asking if all the evil she has done against me if it has been returned to her.

Am also asking if the truth about what she has done will it be made public and will she be embarrassed by what she has done.

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making a connection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time….thanks

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Florence,

When a person is putting out something evil upon another person it always comes back to that spell caster. It called the Law of Attraction.

When you wishes some bad for someone else it always come back on you.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Florence you are protected you have many ancestors walking with you. Spirit has a way of making one known for their evil doings and especially in this new energy we are in. Yes it will be revealed but not in public I am seeing it will be told to someone who will then make it known ..publicly..Nicky Love Wunam

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gifted 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Florence,

I have been doing this sort of work for over 38 years now,almost 2/3s of my life. I can help you and see that they get what is coming to them. Online now to help YOU!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Florence,

Did you know you can protect yourself along with your home from this type of thing happening?

Go to our News & Artices Forum and I wrote about a month ago??? about Psychic Protection. On Pg 3. As it was a rather long document it has been broken up.

This is a free service to all our clients. Whilst there head over to Pg 3 and also read “Having a Reading a Bitwine.”

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)