Love

over 10 years ago

I always seem to be unlucky in love, I can never seem to hold on to it and now I’ve just gone through yet another painful break up. I am nearly 36 and am becoming disillusioned with the idea that “The One” is out there. It’s starting to seem that life just doesn’t want me to be happy…help!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you’d like, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15,i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey if u looking for ACCURACY, HONESTY , GUDIANCED and FULL INSIGHT of ur situation.just try once my deal.bcoz i know the valu of ur life and money. thanks

over 10 years ago
katiespsychicreadings's photo

katie (katiespsychicreadings)

12 posts

well dear you are not unlucky you just have a hard time understanding dear if you want let me give you a complate reading and help you understand everything and from what im seeing i think we need! to do a candle or cleansing let me no if your interested my dear

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lyndsay,

Please go to News & Articles and read some of my relationship posting to see if the answer could be hidden in one of those articles.

I am a counsellor if you wish to discuss this further in Live-Chat.

Please note News & Articles is a free service to our clients. Whilst there please also visit Pg 2 and read “Having a Reading at Bitwine”.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Lyndsay, I am getting its just the matter what you call the one? Because I believe you can get a long term with a soulmate. But its matter of what you see and hear in yourself. Its just seems like you do not listen to yourself well. If you want guidance in this please let me know. Review my profile && reviews for more insight! Love and Light to your wishes!

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Lyndsay do not feel like its the end of the world sometimes we enter relationships to learn lessons and these inconvenient relationships prepare you for your soul mate the energy we are in now is pulling apart relationships because the two people are unevenly yoked your soul mate is not to far behind this last one was not your love soul mate so he had to be removed if you would like to know more just contact me in live chat…Nicky Love Wunam

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

honestly love, you have the capacity for much love, but thoughts are vibrations,...you have to let go of a certain feeling that has been chasing your inner core. I feel it. If you work on that…your soulmate will arrive out of the blue. Not until then.

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gifted 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!