What big changes are just ahead for me?

over 10 years ago

Im just starting a new chapter in ny life now that is bringing many changes within myself.. Its both scary and exciting! Ive been feeling intense tingling on my head, in my hair, fingers toes and heart.. And a feeling not unlike apprehension mixed with excitement.. Sensing that something is about to happen… Im not sure what it is, or whether its good or bad?? Id really appreciate some guidance… Many thanks.. Ice taken down my last post and reworded it as i think this explains things better:-)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello sarah, i will be helpfull nd give u full insight of ur situation.but its public place.ans u need to come for private session.u ill find me honest and to the point

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gift 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sarah, I got to say there are good things if your willing to stick to the positive thought about love and what it matters for you. I believe the changes you want are not coming forward but be patient! If you want more into this please let me know. Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel many good things are ahead of you but i do see some sacrifises are going to be made as well. but for the better.

come visit me in chat ill give you a full life forecast of whats ahead of you!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Erin, there comes a time in our lives to let certain people/things go in order to stay on a positive path. I’m sensing the word spiritual here. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Sarah,

New York? great! The feeling is good I am seeing and the obstacles you had are now being cleared and blessings are coming in.. come chat with me and I can look into further for you and give you more detail. Wunam

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further sweetie…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello Dear,I can offer you a full reading that with go into your past,present,future,love,marriage,career,and will answer any questions you may have.