Help

over 10 years ago

Everytime he mentions his girlfriend I start to cry…please help me im in a,long triangle…what should I do?...my bday is 5/3/91…his bday is 8/20/87

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

The only person that can change this love triangle is YOU – but stepping out of this.

Are you positive that he sees you are a romantic partnership or just as a friend??? That is where the confusion could be.

Remember we can only suggest – the rest is up to you.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

He sees me as a romantic partner

over 10 years ago
clairvoyant.kibombo didn't upload a photo

Baba kibombo (clairvoyant.kibombo)

1 post

Geri the first step for you is to decide what you want your long term relationship with him to be, thats the only way you can be helped, there is no such thing as a good L triangle. Regards, kibombo

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you need to visit me in chat hun,

you need to know whats on his mind and in his heart.and from their you would know the right decision to make.

and ill be glad to look into this for you..

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Geri -

I can help you if you would like to contact me in life chat. Please read my profile and reviews first. I will not tell you what you hope to hear to simply soothe you, I will tell you the truth however, and help guide you in things that you can actually do in order to feel better and start making changes now. Best wishes, aboutagirl

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)