Will he come back? *PLEASE HELP

over 10 years ago

Recently, my boyfriend of just more than 8 months dumped me out of the blue. We had a very loving relationship with lots of laughs and warmth. I happened to fall completely in love with him from when I started talking to him. When our skin touched there was a sort of electricity that I had never felt before.

When I had to go home from college, the distance worried my boyfriend even though it was only a 4 hour drive and I assured him I would visit often. He spent the evening with me, and by his car I hugged and kissed him many times, he returned the “I love you”s and agreed to see eachother in a month.

An hour after he left me, he texted me saying he was breaking up with me. He no longer loved me romantically and “fell out of love.” I was completely devastated. I had to travel home the next morning and I have not been able to see him or speak to him face to face about the break up.

To put it lightly I am devastated. He says he still cares about me, and loves me but is not IN-LOVE with me. He suddenly acts as if 8 months is easily thrown away and when I talk to him I feel like he does not want to talk back. Although he tells me that he is available to talk if I need him and that he is sorry over and over—but he “is not coming back.”

His friends, as well as him, have confirmed to me that no one else has caught his love interest. He is alone figuring himself out now, I suppose.

I need to know if there is hope, I’m literally willing to do anything to get him back. (In a non obsessive way, I just really love him)

Please help. Please.

My DOB is 2/28/92 and his is 12/17/91

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jenna, To me from what I am hearing from this post and you. Its telling me you need to find someone new in your life. Someone that is willing to help you and give you guidance were is needed as a leader. This relationship I feel you don’t know where you had stand and such! If you want more insight on this please let me know. Take time to read over my profile and reviews! Love and light

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi jenna i have read your post and from what i pick up with the dobs, i do see their is alot if figuring out he needs to do. his heart is saying one things but his mind is saying another.

you need to know if he is going to follow his heart wich is being with you..

if you like you can visit me in chat and with higher meditaion i can tell you whats exactly on his mind and in his heart, and also give you a outlook on whats ahead of you 2 in the future.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Jenna – I do hope you’ll visit me in live chat. (please look at my profile and reviews and decide if you feel I am right for you). I feel like in order to have a chance at working things out, your actions should change drastically. Right now there is the feeling that he has the upper hand and you are desperate for his decision but it doesnt have to be this way. I’m happy to provide you with guidance on this. Please contact me in live chat if you are interested.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i give no false hope. i can do work for you at a very low price, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jenna,

I have helped 1000s in similar situations and can help you too. Online and available now to talk to you about this and what can be done. Look over my feedback and then please give me a call.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Jenna sweety let him go and if its meant to be he will return he is going through a spiritual transformation but I can get more in depth and tap into his spirit to see what his thoughts are come chat with me.

over 10 years ago

Hello Jenna, please don’t take yourself through this, you deserve better move on i’m sensing misunderstanding here. I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

Before you can move on I know you want to understand what went wrong. It will help you to avoid mistakes. Let me help you.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Jeanna I need to speak to you dear. I have over 30 years experience and I can see the problem at hand in your situation. I can correct everything and get your relationship back!

over 10 years ago

I want you all to know, I’m not ready to move on. I want to know IF I can get him back and if it is possible then how. Not ways of coping. I can cope without psychic help.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jenna,

In that case a relationship spread reading from his point of view is the way to go. To see what your ex’s intentions are.

Be warned the reading may say he is NOT coming back. A reader can only tell you what the cards say and at times it is not necessarily what you wish to hear.

All the best ESTHER