Romance in 2013?

over 10 years ago

I’m just wondering what the near future holds for me as far as love goes this year and an idea what my equal looks like? My birthday is August 10th, 1979. Birth time, 6:53 am.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Raven,

I can do a relationship reading for you covering the next three months to see if indeed there is new romance within this time frame.

Please visit me in Live-Chat if you are interested?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Raven, Pretty name by the way. I believe you should see someone new within 2 months. If you more insight on who is he or when should I meet him please let me know. Take time to read though my profile and reviews! Thank you! Bless you

over 10 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hey I would enjoy helping with your love life and tell you what will come to you, how the relationship will grow and what you have to look forward.

Please feel free to contact me

Aeson

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your soulmate is coming towards you life soon!

if you like you can visit me in chat with stringer meditaion i can give you more accuracy of whats ahead of you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Raven,

I provide realistic and down to earth readings, and I’m happy to look into your love life and see whats coming up between now and the end of the year. Please take a look at my profile and review, and contact me in live chat if you feel I’m the right adviser for you. Take care, aboutagirl.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweeheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)