want him back

over 10 years ago

im pregnant by this man now he dont talk to me would we ever work things out

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Tara,

I am online now and available to help you with this,and I can tell you what you need to do to get him back. Check out my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

yes they will but give it time he is angry he feels you set him up..but i can read it further for you..

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

Would love to help you. There is more to this than meets the eye..

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tara,

It takes two people to wish to work this out, so our first port of call is to do a relationship to see who he feels about you and is he open to coming back?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Tara -

I’m available now, and have a discounted rate today. Take a look at my profile and feedback and let me know if you’d like my guidance. I’m sure that I can help you in understanding his feelings, and what will happen going forward. I specialize in complicated relationship matters. I can also provide insight into how to get the best outcome for you. Hope to chat sometime. Aboutagirl.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, I am so sorry to hear that…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I do still feel that this relationship’s door is still open,contact me now for a full reading.