My love life

over 10 years ago
themonk didn't upload a photo

themonk

1 post

Hello, My name is Pablo,Born 09/24/1983 I have a simple question about my situation with a girl I am very fond of. Her name starts with a K and her dob is 3/15/1994 She is much younger than me.. but we get along great at least half time… The situation is complicated… I would appreciate a brief answer if that is at all possible.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pablo,

If you wish to know how “K” feels about you then you need to decide which reader you would like a reading with.

Please go to you free forum called News & Article and on Pg 3 please read “HAVING A READING A BITWINE’

All news and articles is a free service, however having readings is not.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Pablo,

Lets take a look at this situation in a chat reading and we can see what is ahead for you and her. I am on now and can help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Ms K is a little confused and afraid of people are going to say Pablo..come chat with me and I can give you more about her.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Pablo, I believe the situation is like this because of the age difference and how you both was raised. If you want more insight on this contact me today. Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)