douglas

over 10 years ago

I’m married…no passion. He’s a good husband..for the most part. I’ve fallen in love with a man I can’t have. For a while I was afraid of this other man,I thought he was too intense. but now I can’t stop thinking of him..especially after he recently contacted me following six months of silence to tell me he loves me and is unhappy with the woman he’s now with. This is torture. His phone is off now..I tried calling him after a week went by. I feel lime hes my true love. I cant let go. I want to do the right thing but it sucks;( just wondering if Douglas really thinks of me and if we will ever be together. I don’t want to hurt anyone…but I want him so baad..help:(

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Douglas is truly your soul mate Erin Marie and he will call you again but I can read more for you come chat with me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Erin Marie,

You said you do not wish to hurt anyone – impossible not to hurt your hubby if you chose to have an affair. Put yourself in his shoes.

Please go to News & Articles and read my posting on Affairs. I believe it is now on Pg 4.

Sorry I am very suspiciousn of Douglas – phone off all the time and he is also involved. Remember if a person is capable of lying to one partner then they are capable of lying to the next.

Please step back from your feelings and think about the consequences a bit more before doing something you could regret.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
sisterlee_psychic didn't upload a photo

Sister Lee (sisterlee_psychic)

2 posts

I am really sensing more is meant to come with Douglas. It seems that he is just as uncertain as you are at this time, though. I would love to read into this for you in detail. Get in touch with me when you can =)

over 10 years ago

Hello Erin, you must really really think about this carefully, don’t rush into anything that you might regret later. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

sometimes, problems in relationships reflect issues that are inherent in the individuals attempting to raise your awareness and your vibration. Some people go 2, 3 lifetimes having the same challenge because of this. The relatioship is mirroring an aspect that I can explain to you love..

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Erin, There is more to the story your talking about. If you want to understand the lines of whats going on in your life. Please let me know! Love and Light.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Erin,

Please look over my feedback and when you are ready for the truth of the situation let me know…I would be glad to do a reading for you but I dont tell fairy tales or make false promises.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Hi Erin, I see clearly in spirit and he is your love soul mate and he is going through transformation now this is not a fairytale nor a promise just come and chat with me and my works as an african bush witch this gift is passed down from generation im the 5th and we take our gifts seriously and are very serious about helping humanity

over 10 years ago
haileysweet.'s photo

Goddess Serenity (haileysweet.)

1 post

Hello Erin :) You are feeling this way for a reason because God does not make mistakes. I have plenty of healing energies I send during my readings. For one you need help getting through this time, healing energy and prayer. I will be praying for you. Sometimes, when love fades, it just does. Relationships come to an end, because they are useful as lessons for the next real relationship. You’ve found a real love this man makes you feel alive. Contact me for predictions, names, timing, and outcomes. Deals available. God bless xx

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well erin you do deserve to be happy with the one you love. and for this to happen their would have to be some sacrifises. i do feel douglas is in a confused state right now. but he knows the right thing to do .

if you like i can being an official reading with you to tell you more. and give you a futuree forcast on whats ahead of you in your love life.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)