Relationships

over 10 years ago

Will I have a boyfriend very soon and if so who?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Samantha,

I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats ahead. Lets do a session and see!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

i can see it clearly but its public so i can share ur secrets.u need to come in private…not too much time…and doste wate ur life in wasting time..call me m ready for u…thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

would love to look into this for you. Psychic and angel guides I can help you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Samantha, I believe you will have a lover only if your willing to open your eyes more to what it is in front of you. If you want know more please get with me for a appt. Scan though my profile and reviews! Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Samantha,

I can do a relationship spread which includes the subject of possible new romance. I time this reading for 3 month period because soon means nothing to the cards. That way you get a better idea of what is going on around your love life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Samantha,

Are you ready for love? I am seeing you are having some trust issues with men however every man is not the same you must heal your mind and open yourself for a man come chat with me so we can read it more and I can tell you who and around when he is gonna come. Wunam

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo