Feelings

over 10 years ago

How does he feel about me? I asked for a bit of space, but now I believe he has decided to take some of his own. He hasn’t responded to my last email. I’ve been a bit wishy washy, that I will admit, but now I’m wondering what’s going on between us.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shani,

Be careful of what you wish for! You asked for space and are getting it. Lets chat and see what can be done to turn this around. Online now to help you!

Blessings !

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

he’s been feeling like he needs space s well. Contact me for more…

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shani, I believe he is acting like this because he is changing inside of his self as well your seeing his true colors come to life. If you want more insight on this please look though my profile and reviews! Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,At the current moment the both of you are very confused about the relationship,but I do feel a link to the both of you,contact me now for a full reading on this relationship.

over 10 years ago

@Tabitha-funny you said that because we just spoke & it was the first time he has ever admitted that he is confused about what’s between us, normally he hides any type of feeling or emotion. We are both very much confused.