Where to?

over 10 years ago

Hello, any help or directions you can give me will be accepted with utmost gratitude. My situation is as follows, about 3 years ago a few co-workers conspired in an attempt to have me fired form my current employment, whilst the disciplinary hearing is still pending/limbo, the organisation has suffered severe financial crisis and is threating to layoff staff. How will my situation change and what of moving on to another job prospect….Thanks and regards

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Soul, I believe you need to stick to positive even if its a lot of changes going on. Say you will stay strong. If you want more insight please let me know! Thank you and god bless you

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I do feel something very postive coming your way,contact me now so we can move you onto the right path.

over 10 years ago

Thanks and great gratitude to all that replied….

over 10 years ago

Hello Lonesome, great wonders awaits you, you just have to stay positive and believe in yourself more. I can help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel a chnag eic cominf your way in finance. and its for the better but some scacifises are ahead… come chat with me ill give you more details through a 10$ card reading .

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

Hi, I will gladly help you and also advise you how to prevent further issues with this person. I am a quick reader and will help you save money.

Be Blessed!

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

Hi, I will gladly help you and also advise you how to prevent further issues with this person. I am a quick reader and will help you save money.

Be Blessed!

over 10 years ago

Thank you all for your input, @knowingwhyreader she is now powerless over my situation but the puppet master remains, he in the mistaken belief that his identity is secret. @pschiclee and LovingGodforever, the changes that you may be sensing has to do with an upcoming promotion, I know I am deservedly in the frontline, but the puppet master has wormed his way into the upper echelons. THANKS again, immense gratitude to ALL.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo