friend back

over 10 years ago

will me & my old best friend be friends again, will we talk again??? will she contact me?if so when?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I am so sorry that you and your best had differences between each other…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I am so sorry that you and your best had differences between each other…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,YES I do see contact between the both of you,contact me now on when and how.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello I feel like there was some miscommunication between you and her thats why she has like not contacted you for a long time. If you want more insight into this and why. Please let me know, contact me today! Read over my profile && reviews!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel yes you are going to see your freaind again. but their is still some limbo going on.. come chat with me and ill be glad to tell you more in a $10 card reading .

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would like some real answers,and not a bunch of BS,we can do a chat and see what lies ahead for you and your friend. You are going to need to take some action though to instigate this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon