text

over 10 years ago

I sent my ex girl a text this morning saying: im sorry i wasnt the man you needed. I know im a work inprogressand would from this point forward step up and be that man you need. Ive done a lot of thinking and looking back at my life and i know i can be that man. Lets talk. this is something that cant be discussed over text. I would love to see you.

Waht are youre thoughts or feeling?

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello dear, its good move from your side.she must like it . But as a matter of fact.we can not give anything untill we make connection.so if you LOOKING for insight and Guidance of your situation. come in private.i will be with you till you get your whole situation clear. thanks

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello joshua how are you doing now? It was the right thing to do you said all the right things and it is even better thing that you can see that you need help to be a better man.

I can help you I’ll give you advice as well as let you know what will come next. Call me when your ready I am online and available,hope to hear from you today til then have a good day God bless.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joshua,

As a lady, I wish more men would do this. I believe it to be a wonderful text.

All the best and have a wonderful weekend. ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

she does love you joshua but she doesnt want to be hurt. if you can come chat with me i can tell you more. i can actulay look into this more further for you. and tell you how things will work out.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

thank you Esther

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joshua,

I would suggest NOT texting and call her on the phone…talking to her is so much better then texting. Also she needs to SEE something in you has changed.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)