miley1988's photo

amanda elise sauls (miley1988)

1 post

what will heaven be like?

over 13 years ago
rena didn't upload a photo

Taurus Renee (rena)

7 posts

Heaven will be like an unspoiled earth with no need for money or worries or tears. With our needs naturally being met. Just as there is a cost for life, there will be a cost for heaven and that is eternal devotion to love, peace, harmony and praise.

over 13 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

lets be honest here…no ones been there so no one really knows however there are answers I can give u to help u understand.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you understand what you are asking. Just know that only GOD knows that. May GOD bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda

Whilst I also tend to agree with Cassandra, I remember reading a little story which I thought was good and I am happy to share this idea with the board.

Picture this folks – two scenes very similar except one is called Heaven and the other Hell.

Both have people around with tables cover with fablous food. The difference is that in heaven each person is healping someone else have some to eat.

Sorry I forgot to mention in both places the arms of all the people are mis-shape and unable to bend and be used as you and I.

The people in Heaven are feeding someone else in front of them and the other person does the same thing for their fellow human.

In Hell – lots of food on the ground because nobody will assist another person. Everyone is out for themselves only. Lots of noises of crys of frustration and anger.

Yeap this sound like an good explaination to me. Hope you all enjoy.

All the best ESTHER