do u think there is someone for me in the near future in regard to my love life many thanks

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Yes Vicki I do sense someone in your near future. I’m getting great vibes and can feel it’s going to be someone new and will happen fairly soon of course my dear you have to be patient. I’d love to into greater detail I’m sensing a great connection email me or join me for a live session.

Blessed be-Lana

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Good things will come you way soon you need to keep your self balanced

over 10 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

You need true help dear, there is someone for you but it seems like something is always in the way of your happiness, stop by so i can give you some clairty and the truth god bless.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/0-8/16!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. THIS WEEKEND ONLY (8/09-8/11)

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away on your love questions and more . I will give you accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead and time frame . Blessings -Marva.lee-sunn10020

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so that I can help you…May GOD bless you!