what to do?

over 10 years ago
kfowler didn't upload a photo

kfowler

2 posts

Hi my name is Kelly Fowler (Ladis) 4/27/95. I am married to Troy fowler 10/7/75. Ever since I met my husbands best friend Adam Minkley 5/14/75 I feel like I’ve fallin in love with Adam, I feel like my marriage is going crazy. Me and my husband constantly argue and disagree about everything, and cant communicate at all anymore, it seems like we’ve grown apart. and so much negativity WILL drive a person away. We have a one year old daughter, that I dont like arguing in front of AT ALL, but my husband doesn’t seem to care to yell around her even if shes crying… he cant control his anger or emotions very well. Well All I can think about is Adam not my husband, and it makes me feel good and happy too when I think of him. He is nice, sweet, caring, respectful, understanding, and has a wonderful heart. I feel like i am head over heels for him! He is just such a great man! I often find myself thinking of him while im with my husband… I feel like im falling out of love with my husband and in love with Adam, I just was wondering, does Adam feel the same about me? Should I get out of the marriage im in thats full of sadness and anger to get with Adam who makes me feel incredible? Does adam love me? What are his feelings?

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Dear I have read your full message and felt some thing during it. There is something going on here to explain all this and I can give you advice that you really need. Feel free to contact me at any time your ready I will be available all day I hope we get to talk soon good day.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be willing to do a tarot reading for you to look at the relationships you have with these two men and to see where everyone’s true emotions lie. Contact me live for a reading. I’m running a $15 special right now, it’s a flat rate with no time limit.

over 10 years ago

Come chat live with me I have a few different specials. I specialize in this type of issue. Hope to chat soon.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I can see the attraction between you and your husband’s friend, and he is attracted to you … but I don’t see anything permanent between you and Adam. I feel a need for freedom on your side … a lot of it is your youth and I sense you feel constrained by your husband. I am available for chat if you need more insight.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Kelly, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why don’t you contact me for a private session, I will unlock the answers for you and help guide you in the right direction. -Debbie

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Kelly,

This does sound like a tricky emotional situation and the Nine of Swords expresses a lot of worry and scattered thoughts… Sometimes, when there is an emotional imbalance in a relationship, we will projects the once passionate, dreamy, or loving thoughts onto another, besides our significant other. I also believe that energies mingle in strange ways and that some of your husband’s love for Adam, his best friend, is being felt by you, causing confusion. Please contact me for more information and how to best navigate this situation while being good to yourself. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Adam is does is interested in you. He likes you. Being your husbands friend, he will hesitate before he acts on these feelings. You and Adam as a couple will not last. Your husband has had a hard past. He feels guilty about hurting you and your child but that just makes him angrier. Inside of him is a ball of uncontrollable rage. His symptoms will get better but then they will get worse again. The best thing for you to do for yourself and your daughter is to leave. I wish you the best of luck. If you have more questions contact me.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Kelly,

Adam is a good man. However, I agree with the others, it will not last with him.

I do see that you were once VERY happy with your husband but times have changed and an end is in the future.

If you would like to talk more about this, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Let me encourage you to watch the movie Fire proof your marriage. It’s free on you tube if you can’t find it anywhere else. I’m sure you after watching it, you will see the similarities and differences that you just described above, and the illusion adam creates. You are focusing on Adam all the time, that is why you are building emotional attachments to him. While he may be a nice man, I agree with the others this man is not your answer, nor any other man. You need to look within yourself for the answers why you feel the way you do.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Two books tha may help you are, Power of a praying wife, and prayers that will change your marriage by stormien omartian. These two books can help you see things from a different perspective as well as the movie fire proof your marriage. While you can’t change your husband at the moment, and important lesson to learn is while you want him to change, the change begins with you and how you speak with him, act towards him, and treat him every day. It takes time to build back up a relationship. A lot of hard work, dedication, devotion, and it’s an investment just like a bank account. It’s an emotional and spiritual bank account between your husband and you. How much are you willing to invest in it, and build a strong foundation.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi Kelly, please contact me, so that I can help you further, I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed! May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Im sorry to hear whats going on in your marriage with troy.. but you feel adam is right to be with cuz you are in pain… and your wanting to hide your pain by being with someone else.. you think it may be better for you. but their is many tough surcumstances to deal with if you where to see adam.. not only with your hubby..

please Kelly feel free to contact me in LC.. I want to help you through this and tell you whats the best way for you to go about this. and tell you the true intensions Adam has for you and also see whats going on in troys head..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Kelly; let me start off by saying I am sorry that your life is in upheaval. However, sometimes things must fall apart before they can come together, and I do feel this is what is happening with you. But…I do not feel Adam is worthy of your trust. This is a very personal situation and one you need to decide to invest in, or to withdraw from.

I do believe you need to speak with someone about your situation that can offer an unbiased view. I wish you only the best and hope all goes well.

Blessings to you and yours.