I really like him..

over 10 years ago

Hello, I met a person who really attractive.. he is 31 years old..and i am 35 years old. but i dont want to get hurt in the future… I know everybody feel same way but.. Is he worth to try? or he will hurt me oneday so,, i shouldn’t even try? Any advice will be appreciated :)

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i can help you with everything you need to know

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

Yes he is worth a try. And if you dont try you will never know what could have been. I am online now and would be glad to read on this for you and give you some accurate and insightful news on this.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Wonder,

Your best results are likely here if you tread slowly. This is also what will allow you to notice any red flags before they come up. Contact me for a detailed reading and I can give you information in pursuing this relationship. All the best in love to you,

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Fortunately we have to open our hearts to receive love, and we also have to get passed our fears. In making this choice look at his actions and whether he stands by his word, and his cautious with your feelings, emotions, and life, or if he’s in a rush, doesn’t do what he says he will do, and is someone you feel comfortable enough to be honest with at all times.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01-8/07!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Wonder! The fear of getting hurt is always a concern, however it should not be the obstacle in exploring a new relationship. I feel that he is tolerant, but can be stubborn, and is capable of trust and responsibility. But as with any new relationship, you need to ask yourself why you are attracted.

I would be happy to do a full reading for you to explore this further.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Wonder,

I would not let the fact that you are a couple of years older bother you.

However the really find out how this gentleman sees you and what could happen within the next three months you need to come into a private Live-Chat session with the reader of your choice.

This relationship spread is my $10 special if you are interested?

Remember the first 3 mins is always free to check whether or not I am in tune with you.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Wonder,

Being worried about being hurt is understandable. Unfortunatly, sometimes we have to be hurt so we learn to recognize the signs that someone is hurtful so we don’t pick ones like that again. With that being said…

He is certainly worth a try. I see you very comfortable and safe with him. He is not judgemental in the least and there is really a great possibility for something great there.

If you would like to discuss this more and gain additional insight, I’m online and ready to help. :-)

-Shane

over 10 years ago

Thank you for the all great advice! hope to chat to you soon! The other things is he may move to another city for new job… because he is looking for new job. I hope he wont find new job but… I shouldn’t hope this way anyway….

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Wonder,

Take this one a moment at a time. I know it’s hard to let go of past hurts because they will creep up right when you start feeling like you again, but it’s important to stay open to new possibilities. When we don’t, it takes away from our ability to remain authentic and we will unknowingly play the part of someone else rather than just being who we are.

I do feel that he’s going to be a slow mover in this department and he’s also going to want to share a lot about his own life experiences. He likes it when they are heard even though he will play it off as if it’s ‘no big deal’. Enjoy that and make sure that you share, too.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I would be more then willing to help you resolve this please contact me for answers you deserve

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Wonder, A relationship is about learning. So you have to go though pain in order to gain experience towards a better relationship. If you want help understanding things come to me. Contact me today! God Bless!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Regarding to your questions, kindly read my post. TITLE: relationship matters.

I want you to share with me exactly what is going on between you and him. I want you to talk to you in order to give you my advice. Kindly visit my profile and chat to me. Let’s talk about it.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so that I can help you…I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I think he could be worth a try I see this blossoming into something wonderful if you give it a try. Id love to give you some insight sweetheart. Please contact me for further info I’d really love to help you.

Blessings to you,Love-Lana.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello wonder, I would be happy to do a potential relationship reading for you. BUT, this early in the game, you shouldn’t be worried about getting hurt. Get out, date, have fun!

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

You were meant to meet this person. You will not get hurt.

For more insight contact me

over 10 years ago

Thank you for all comments but He just text me that he have started seeing someone eles… He cannot see me anymore.. I guess he is no longer interested in me…. :(

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to chat with you in your time of need I have good news to tell you..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

He didn’t contact me at all like he said…. I wish some one just could tell me the truth…..

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You stated already he didn’t want to see you anymore. This is what he’s telling you, so he’s being honest with you. Although you may have feelings towards him, you just have to let him go now.