forget bad memories?

over 10 years ago

Hello. I know this question has been asked a few times and it may seem silly but I have some bad memories from the past that I am so desperate to get rid of! It is regarding drunken sex and I have tried everything…coming to terms with it, accepting the past, suppressing them from my thoughts but no matter what they always come back to haunt me..whenever I let my mind drift…they always do. It makes me sad and like I can never be happy. I need some methods to help, meditation, pills? Hypnotism just anything to help me forget/erase the memories!

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hi Kourtney; unfortunately dear there is no way to forget or erase those memories. Pills will only cover up the problem and not erase it, meditation may help you. Have you tried to reach out to someone locally that can help you through a meditative process? I do feel this would be more beneficial for you.

We have all done things that we regret later, the point is to figure out what we have learned from that action; and then not repeating it. I do hope you can overcome this, and move past the regret. If you can’t find someone locally that you can speak with in person, please feel free to contact me.

Blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
psychicjessicanicole didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica Nicole (psychicjessicanicole)

8 posts

You should give me a call, dear. I specialize in meditation to help with this. I can guarantee results.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings!

xx

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kourntey,

Perhaps theere is another two things you could consider trying? Up to you.

First, jist self scceptence – you made a mistake that night – you are human. There is not one person on Earth that has not made a major mistake in their lives somewhere along the line. Self Acceptance means I love myself faults and all and just move on and learn from my prior mistakes.

Second – have you ever tried what is called “Re-birthing”.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Hi there, Why don’t you call me for a live private session and we can discuss this. I look forward to hearing from you. -Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Kourtney,

Sadly, sometimes bad things happen to us or we make bad decisions. Whenever I think about the negative things in my past, I try to think about what I learned from it. I never regret the decisions I’ve made as they’ve made me who I am today. Without a few bad decsions and some negativity, we wouldn’t appreciate the good times as much.

I see an awakening coming for you. You’re really going to start to feel free from these bad memories soon but you have to find the rememdy. I agree with the others when they say pills or other substances are not the answer, those will only make things worse. Try talking it over with a good friend and definitely meditate. Where praying is talking to god, meditating is listening to god or your higher self. God and your higher self definitely have the answers about how to move on from this.

If you would like additional insight or would like answers to anything else, I’m online now and ready to help.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I think I would really be able to help you . Your healing process would start by learning techniques to suppress the memories while you are learning to accept and deal with them. The process will be very difficult, I can see that you will be able to overcome these problems. Contact me if you would like my help.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

you need meditation to stop all the negitive past that you have in. Your mind wonders but your spirit is strong, thats why you came here today. Thats why you need medatation to help your mind its weak and you need to strengthen yourself before this negitive past comes back to you.

good luck and make the right choice Chrisitn

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

i think you just need to realise there is no right or wrong in life only growth without some of the bad things we wouldn’t be the poeple we are if life was always amazing we would have no depth and would not discover ourselves in the way we really need to. These things help you to face everything about yourself and go within. They are the things that truly make you if you use them well

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi kourtney, it sounds like you’re still holding things and memories in your subconscious, these can be very difficult to let go of. Reiki is a great way to release emotions, especially those you’re not aware of or consciously want to keep down and hidden. I offer distance Reiki treatments, you can read more about it on my page. Please contact me live if you’re interested.

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

You need to come to a state of self acceptance. When those issues start to come up that is them trying to surface. You have to not be afraid of them, and let them be whatever they are. Allow yourself to feel the feeling involved. It is ok to do this in fact the only way to release and heal them.

We are living a human life and with that comes many things including mistakes. It is ok, and you are perfect for doing so. :)

Just love yourself, and ask in prayer for help then be calm and patient about it. Meditate as well while asking for help healing. If you are releasing them, you will notice that each time they come up you feel less and less from them as you start to come to a point of acceptance.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Forgive yourself and the other person and release it, and let it go. Stop focusing on it, and stop beating yourself up about it. Meditation about loving yourself can help you tremendously. You can find self guided meditations on you tube. It’s in the past, and when you let go of it, and forgive yourself, allow yourself to be free of it, it will not bother you as much.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hi,

Everyone always want to get rid of the bad memories, always want to forget all of it. Everything that happened to you has a reasons, everything you do has result to your life. Everything will be alright if you learn how to handle all of it. You need to understand yourself.

If you like, you can contact me, visit my profile and chat me. I will give you advice and methods to solve your problems. Always remember that every problems has a solution. Stay positive.

I can help you.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!