Help Family problem!

over 10 years ago

Hi I made a big mistake which is betraying my oldest sister trust and I was wondering if there’s any possibility that we will reconcile? Her birthday is o3/30/1989

over 10 years ago
mystic_roxy's photo

Mystic Roxy (mystic_roxy)

13 posts

Hello Thuyoanh,

Yes, this is a temporary period and it will pass.

If you’d like a more in depth reading come chat with me.

Namaste, Roxy

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Thuyoanh,

Yes you can reconcile dear if you are free to know about it Contact me, I am Online

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further, I have the insight ad answers that will help you indeed…I am looking forward to helping you…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello, You can contact me if you want. I can give you advice and tips to that other’s don’t know. I’m willing to help you. But first i want you to share with me exactly what happened. You can message me.

God bless. ladysizzy

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsharon's photo

LOVE PSYCHIC SHARON (lovepsychicsharon)

66 posts

♥Recieve A Chakara Balancing To Restore Your Balance & Happiness ♥

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Thoyoanh,

What has happened has created a very negative impact on emotions, and has caused pettiness and intolerance. I also feel there is another party involved. However, she is your sister, and this will heal, but it will take time to rebuild that trust.

I wish you all the best, blessings to you and yours.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

The two of you will reconcile. It will blow over faster if you make the first move. It will still take her a little while to forgive you. It will never be forgotten, but the wounds will heal. If you need more help contact me.

-Shalen