chat reading

over 10 years ago
cittrine's photo

cittrine

3 posts

Looking for a honest psychic I want a chat reading I have no questions I just want a reading thanks I really need this today

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Contact me i am online

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I can chat with you. I am a tarot reader, an empath, and a dream interpreter. Look at my profile if you want to see my prices and details. Contact me if you would like a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Im avb for chat today!..

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Cittrine! I would be happy to read for you. And what a great name you have chosen for this forum, citrine is a wonderful crystal.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I’m the one you are looking for. Advice? Tips? Reading? I’m here. I can help you. You can talk to me if you want. You can contact me.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Cittrine! If you do not have a question. I still be able to read for you. If you see my profile I have done readings with NO TOOLS. Please read over my profile and reviews! Normally the NO TOOLS is a psychic reading!! Be blessed!

over 10 years ago

Hello Cittrine, I would love to give you a general reading if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide you with a detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Cittrine,

If you have no questions, but just want a general reading, I would be happy to do a personality reading for you, involving your spirit animals and aura colors. I can also do a simple past, present, and future reading if that is more to your needs. ‘Hope to hear from you! All the best,

Jessica