genuines psychics

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

hi is there any genuine psychics on here who can tell me if my ex is my true love or if this is new love, i am getting told different things which is very confusing. I still feel my ex around me spiritually and not sure if this confirms he is my soulmate as i cant seem to move forward. can anyone help!? x

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well my name on here is genuine psychic… but not only is my name genuine psychic .. but I AM .. and ill be glad to begin a love spread to tell you if it is a past flame or a new flame coming into your life..

come chat with me today for better insights of tomorrow!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Be prepare for the future, know it now and i will tell you face to how, i am online call me now http://bitwine.com/a/277361t

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I feel that this is from your Past… But i feel you are picking up some pain they are going threw

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello, going to too many psychics is never a good thing. You will always get different answers because different psychics pick up different things. Also, every decision you make in your life affects your future, including being so worried about it that you’re running around to a bunch of different psychics.

On that note, I would be happy to do a reading for you on both your ex and new love and see which of these is the better fit for you. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I would like to help you further. I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed. I am very genuine, 100% Accurate, 100% Real, I am very straightforward with all of my clients…I would like to help you…I am available as of now…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Come to me for a reading today and then you WILL know which is better for you and what your path ahead is. I can help you to reconcile this situation or to move forward. Lets talk today and stop worrying about what is ahead.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide a detailed honest accurate reading just need names and dobs

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Sam,

I see that your ex was a very good man in the begining. He made you feel safe, however, he started becoming deceitful.

I do see a new man, it looks like he is really going to be great. He is passionate and together you both are really going to manifest some great things and grow together.

If you would like additional insight, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello dear,

Need some tips? Advice? Readings?. You can contact me if you want. I can help you. I’m willing to listen to you. We can talk privately. Share me everything about you and your ex so that i can help you.

Read my post in news and articles. Title: relationship matters.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sam, As most readers say you must stick to one psychic in order this confusion would not come out. If you need help with your love life. Please read over my profile!

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

He very much is your soulmate my dear and you two are meant to be together but however there is alot of blockage and a third party keeping you two from happiness come in for a live session so I can give you more insight on this matter.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/0-8/16!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. THIS WEEKEND ONLY (8/09-8/11)