A hard head makes a soft @#!

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

The say a hard head makes a soft behind. I’m wondering and maybe worrying too much that maybe I’m being hard headed and in the end I’m going to get myself hurt. It could be paranoia or truth. Who knows with me, the worrier. So I wonder does he truly love me and things will work out/or is this a lesson we both must learn? Just curious.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

I would love to say the truth about it,being hard never make together, but sometimes it can change our life,if you are free then contact me i am online

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Usually when you have a hard head it means your being stubborn about issues and allowing your ego to get in the way. Worry and fear prevents you from having a peaceful relationship with anyone. Of course there are lessons to be learned in any relationshp. The question is are you learning them. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, I am available as of now. I would like to help you further, I have the insight and answers that will help you indeed…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

BabyCakes,

He does have love for you AND there are lessons here for you both to learn. It’s as though you both have a soft core, but are blocking the other person from reaching that place. I would love to give you a more detailed reading and give you steps to healing this blocked space between you. Open yourself up to love, and it will flow. All the best and hoping to hear from you,

Jess

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

contact me for a great reading 10 for 30 mins and first 3 mins just to see if we connect

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Kindly read my post in news and articles. Title: relationship matters. You need some tips and advice? You can contact me if you want.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

I came across this on facebook the other day and this maybe something you may like to consider.

The post said:

WORRYING IS LIKE PRAYERING FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU DON’T WANT.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Babycakes,

He does love you, but he is looking at the past grasping for how it once was. Sadly, I see disappointment. :-(

If you would like additional insight into this, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

@Shane- he’s grasping for the past? Surely he can’t be holding onto thoughts of us at 7 and 8 yrs old that would be completely ludicrous. Sorry to hear it’s going to end in disappointment. I guess that’s life.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Dear he loves you quite a bit but you feel yourself with too much negative energy. You must not worry but instead have faith. I can help you with any issues you are having. Come in for a live session.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

i have the Information you are looking for