love

over 10 years ago

i know who the love of my life is, just need to know when we are going to be together?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Claire,

You know, but perhaps the other person does not????

To have the answer to your question, you need to come into Live-Chat and have a proper reading with the reader of your choice.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Claire, I believe you have to have hope in order to gain love in the first place. How well do you love yourself? If you want guidance on your love. I am a love expert. God bless you! Take time to read over reviews and profile!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to give you a love reading bsed on who he is when you will see him.. and how things will follow for you..

come visit me in LC

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
datura's photo

Datura Moon (datura)

3 posts

Hey Claire, The universe is full of twists and turns… design is complex, the weavers bizarre. I can’t guarantee that you’ll like what I have to say, but I’ll be happy to talk with you on the subject and what I see that design is for you. You sound in need for this answer but there are a lot of subtleties that need to be explored further to see the weaver’s patterns.

Get in touch with me when you’re best able to discuss in detail. I hope in the meantime things are beautiful in your weave and it comes together as you desire.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Well dear I can tell you its meant to be but the spirits are telling me there is negative blockage a third party person who does not want you two to be happy and live a long life together I know how to rid of this problem so you and your lover may live a long happy life together. I want to go into further detail my dear and help you out with this. Leave me a message and we can arrange a live session or If I’m online just drop buy for one.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago

Hello Claire, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into love for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Claire,

Talk to me anytime, I can give you a timing prediction for getting together with your love, as well as signs to look for as the time approaches. Take Care,

Jessica