Help with career goal?

over 10 years ago

Hi I am currently a college student and right now my major is undecided. I was wondering is being in the health care field is for me? Or is there career options I should go into?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Healthcare is a good option,it is where the pay is right now. I would really research other areas deeply and talk to advisors from different schools. The problem is many are picking fields they won’t find a job, and end up with student debt because they can’t pay back. You can also go to the work force angency in your area, and they can give you the information of what areas of interest will pay out well for you before you get to deeply into a degree. I would really recommend researching it well. For health care you really have to be a person that can handle different kinds of body fluids, and illnesses. You can’t have a weak stomache. It is very gratifying to work with people, and has many options. The local hospital probably has a website of what kind of jobs you can look into and what kind of degree you need. You can also volunteer at nursing homes, non-profits, and hospitals to get a feel whether you’re that kind of person.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Thuyoanh,

Healthcare is a reasonable and solid career option, however it sounds like your indecisive because you want something from the heart, that will be satisfying long-term. Come talk to me and we can figure out what career path is going to best suit your personal goals and tastes. Take Care,

Jess

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Healthcare may be a great option sweetheart but it seems as if your heart is somewhere else. The guides and I would love to help you figure out which path to take in this. Come in for a reading.

Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Thuyoanh,

I see you in healthcare or teaching. Which path you go down will have to be a decision you come to. They’re saying to look inside yourself and do a little soul searching.

If you would like additional insight into this, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello my dear,

You need some tips and advice? come and visit my profile all you have to do is contact me. Share me your personality and everything about you and i will help you regarding with your problems.

God bless.