my partner

over 10 years ago

morning all could u plz tell me if we have a good future my dob 02/08/76 partner 14/08/86 we have been together for about 5 years happy we had our son 10 months ago n things couldnt have been better n then i lost our second a few months ago n we just argue all the time dont like spending any time together at all n he now left for a months break will we get bk to how we was happy n stay together i really am so confused plz help me thanks for reading love karen xxxx

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Very sorry to here about your loss. I feel you are both grieving, and it will just take some time for both of you to heal ove your loss. Appears maybe you are both are in tremedous pain, and avoid each other due to the fact it is hard to speak about your feelings and emotions. When you are both ready to talk about and move on things will become easier and better. You just both have to give each other some time to grieve and heal in your own ways. Try to find ways to express yourself, and the loss through art, music, writing, making a blog, scrap book, or even a you tube video. It will help matters.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Karen, You need some one who you can really talk to and in need of guidance and someone who can offer you some hope. I can chat with you about what is going on here and give insight to what this is, what it means, and what next. I am online now and will be for this day if you want to have a full reading with me. God Bless and hope to chat soon.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can contact you further…I have the answers and insights that will help you in the near future…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Karen,

I would be glad to do a reading on this with you and see whats ahead for this situation. Online now and ready to help.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this accurately and see what is going on just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am sorry for your loss. The pain both you and your husband are in is great. Being together just makes everything harder emotionally. Neither you or your husband will ever fully heal. Being together will always be difficult. Your relationship will always be very strained.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

I am also sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I was wondering – did you and your partner have grief counsellor for your loss? It is a death also – the death of hopes and dreams etc.

Please understand advice is free here on the board but this is a public forum so we do not actual doing reading here.

Live-Chat session are charged for after the first 3 mins to see if you like that reader.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello dear,

I’m sorry to hear that. I understand your situations. If you need some advice and tips please allow me to help you. All you have to do is contact me so that we can talk about your problems. I’m here willing to listen to you and willing to help you.

Kindly read my post in news and articles. Title: relationship matters.

God bless you my dear.