My life

over 10 years ago

What does my love life have in store for me? can you tell me about my future in regards to relationships in general?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’m seeing this as a time for you to restore balance in your life. That new things are starting in your life and things are happening in divine order and timing. Although you’d like things to happen fast, or in your timing it doesn’t always happen that way without learning what we need to in the moment to get where we want to be. It’s almost as if a new chapter is beginning in your life. If you would like a further reading please contact me.

over 10 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

ds. feel free to message me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Thuyoanh Thi Le,

I would like to introduce you to my general relationship spread which includes those special subjects you are enquiring about. Thismeans it includes friends, family along with others around you and of course romantic partnerships. Please note all readings need to be done in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the insights and answers that will help you in the near future…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see whats ahead for you relationship wise just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Thuyoahn,

I encourage you to come and talk to me for a full reading, as your love life may tie closely to whatever career path you decide to pursue. I can see a variety of options in front of you, so it is important to curtail what you really want and need at this time. I hope to hear from you soon. All the best,

Jessica

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

It will be a while before you meet anyone. You need to work on your spirit before anyone worth your while will come your way. Contact me if you want more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Thuyoahn,

It looks like you haven’t had very many positive relationships. It looks like some how you get sucked into the unhealthier onces. I do see another relationship coming in, in about 8 months.

If you would like additional insight on this, I’m online now.

-Shane

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello dear,

Need some tips? Advice? Readings? You can contact me if you want. All you have to do is visit my profile and contact me. I want you to share with me your personality and everything so that i can help you. Kindly visit news and articles and read my post. Title: relationship matters.

God bless.