Does he like me more then Just a Friend?

over 10 years ago

So there is this guy that I really like. We hangout with each other every once in awhile. He says he likes me but just as a friend. But what’s really confusing and makes me think that he likes me more then a friend is that when we talk over texts he flirts with me a lot and sometimes when we hang out he puts his arm around me and stuff. So I’m really confused and need help.

over 10 years ago
misscelestebelle's photo

Miss Celeste Belle (misscelestebelle)

10 posts

Hi Sarah,

I really feel there is more to you two then meets the eye, if you would like more details contact me. Many blessings to you and I hope to talk soon:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see how this person feels thinks of you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Sarah,

It sounds like he is attracted to you, but is afraid of anything serious. Contact me and we can discuss how to heal that fear, giving you a better future together. Take Care,

Jessica

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He does like you in a romantic way. When I connect to him I feel fear. He is afraid of being honest with you. Flirting via text is his favorite outlet. It allows him to get attention without the fear of being face to face. If you talk to him about being more than friends I would do it over text messaging. My heart tarot spread deals with how he feels and the outcome of your relationship. It is my $10 deal. Contact me if you want more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not this may process into a proper romantic relationship or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hi dear I can tell you hes afraid of getting hurt again because of a past relationship is what I am picking up on. As well as he truly values your friendship and doesnt want to lose you. Therefore if you two were to ever go and become exclusive and it ends on a sour note out, he thinks you’ll lose your bond… Also a third party female is playing a huge role on as to why he never made an actual move yet. Come into a reading with me and I’ll be delighted to tell you more.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello dear,

Regarding with your problems, let me help you. If you need some tips and advice, you can contact me if you want. I’m willing to listen to you and willing to help you.

Kindly read my post on news and articles. Title: relationship matters.

God bless you my dear.