Cursed?

over 10 years ago

I have been told a number of times now that I am cursed which is why my love life is always disastrous. I am able to meet people but not keep hold of anyone. Readers have told me they want to help me but quote me high prices to fix this. highest one yet is $500. Even a $100 would have been a worry to me. Is there anyone out there who can help me please?

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

yes I can help my meditations start at 50$ and i can even do a payment plan with you call with me and you get 3 free mins to see if we connect and if i could pin point were the negativity is coming from to try and help you

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I can feel the negative energy surrounding you. It is like a dark cloud. This energy is really hurting your love life. It repels people that are surrounded with good energy. It is not that you have been cursed by someone. It is something that you developed over time. I can get rid of this dark cloud. Each clearing session will cost $25. We will probably need to do a few before the negativity is gone. Contact me if you want help removing your negative energy.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen my dear I can cure this negative curse and rid it out of your life. There is alot of darkness surrounding you but with me and my insight from the guides I can turn this into light. Your love life can be a positive thing sweetheart if you let me help me. Other psychics have the wrong intentions but I feel you and I were brought upon eachother by fate. Stop by for a live session and email me. Since I feel so greatly connected with you I’ll work out a great deal.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I know this is a difficult time for you but this is not the time to wait and or worry I can help you resolve this

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Reena,

I can assist you right now for free.

It is simple – the curses only work if you believe them. Please do not pay anyone $100s dollars – in fact anyone quoting such over the top prices – walk the other way – that person is only out for your money.

Refuse to believe that you are curse.

Everyone has problems with their love life, myself included. You are not alone in this and not I am not making light of your feelings here either. For a lot of people the problems can stem from their childhood but this can be fixed once you indentify if there is a pattern or a particular problem?

I am a qualified counsellor if you care to visit me and I have also written a lot of articles under News & Articles which is a free service to all our clients here at Bitwine.

However please undertand having an actual Live-Chat session is not as readers like yourself also have financial committments.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Reena,

It’s true, curses are simply the power of negative thoughts we use against ourselves-a self-fulfilling prophecy. In some way, you are blocking yourself from giving and receiving love in a healthy manner. Feel free to visit my chat if you would like to read into this further for healing. Take care,

Jess

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hi sweetie, I would love to berid you of your curse without charging you an unfavorable amount of money such as other psychics. As well as what I see in store for you. Would you like to go into a reading?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
datura's photo

Datura Moon (datura)

3 posts

Agreed. Don’t give power to any notion of a curse. If you enter a relationship with the idea that you are cursed of course it won’t work out.

The reasoning behind your past debacles is simple – it wasn’t time. The universe does and the universe does and we grow and learn lessons throughout life. Other people can help facilitate that growth and learning for you which can be as short as a week relationship or as long as a 10 year relationship… but the thing about learning and growth is that eventually the lesson is learned and the facilitation is no longer needed.

Watch for signs from the natural world regarding what’s to come next and understand that the long healthy relationships are not threads that are braided together, rather threads that run parallel. Be patient Reena… the right guy will be woven next to your thread in time. For the time being, enjoy the relationships you have and look for the growth and learning in each one.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello dear,

Need some tips? Advice? Readings? I can help you. All you need to do is visit my profile and contact me. Share me your personality and everything about you so that i can help you. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would say that it’s more your belief system rather than a curse. How you feel about yourself, love, the universe, and whether you really believe you are worthy of love. It may be that you just need to find love within and learn to find your own self worth. If I can help you more please contact me.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Reena,

You arent cursed. That was something someone told you in order to scam you of some money. People do that way to often on psychic sites. But the truth is,you do NOT have a curse on you. If you would like more truth,and not nonsense,please let me know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Thank you everyone for you replies. I never thought I was cursed until people told me over and over again. It is quite worrying when someone says it to you. I will think about my next step and the right person to contact thank you

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/0-8/16!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. THIS WEEKEND ONLY (8/09-8/11)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

LOve Robin Bluedragon answer so very true