Custody issues

over 10 years ago

Will the judge side with me ?

over 10 years ago

I need ex to have shared legal and no physical custody of oldest son.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hi Erika. I have looked into the future and got a glimpse of how the court is going to go. I’d love to go into further detail with you. Please contact me via email to schedule a reading. There are things you should be aware of. Take care, I can’t wait to be your psychic! Blessings, always. – Lana.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Need some tips and advice? You can contact me if you want. All you need to do is share with exactly what is going on and i’m here willing to help you.

God bless.

over 10 years ago

I am moving to California with my 2 younger kids for better services for my autistic son and job offer for me. My oldest son Rey has one more year to complete high school. I want him to stay with my mother and not the father. Do you see Judge Clark ruling in my favor?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you should be aware this is legal advice needed. Legal aide, or an attorney can help you with this.In most cases if you were married it’s hard to get full custody with no visitation, and if you were never married that might be different. It depends on your state, laws, and jurisdiction. Usually you can’t take a child out of state either without a judge being aware of this, and giving permission. Like I said, you are better off talking to legal authorities, or else you could end up getting yourself in legal trouble.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have answers and insight that will help you further. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Erika,

I can look into this in a reading and tell you what I sense for an outcome. Online to help you now! Please read my feedback!

Blessings!

Bluedragon