Health

over 10 years ago

Hi, I have had a spinal fusion 14 weeks ago. My neuro expects 100% recovery. I have numbness down my right leg and have had a racing heart since the surgery. Do you see me fully recovering and how long? Thanks x

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would ask a doctor that question. That is something medical, and better be safe than depend on someone on bit wine. These are not medical professionals.

over 10 years ago

My neuro sais all will be fine with time, I would just like some divine reassurance and a bit of an idea of time.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kylie,

I do feel you will fully recover,though it is going to be some time before the healing process is complete. I would say from the feel of things roughly a year or better…and thats not so long in the grand scheme of things. Keep being positive and doing your physical therapy,follow your doc’s words of wisdom,and you will be fine.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kylie,

I wish you well on your road to recovery and Heaven Archangel and Robin are correct. This is one of the few times a reader may??? give a straight answer because legally we are not permitted to read on medical issues.

However to aid you in your recovery I would like to make a suggestion.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with all things in life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER