family issues

over 10 years ago

hi I am glad to be able to ask this but am a little hesitant..im needing to know if my kids will ever accept my relationship with my fiancé….their dad has filled their head with many negative things which has caused them to not want to ever visit w me anymore,,,,,,thanks

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see that the father keeps trying to poison and brainwash them making them think almost as if you chose your fiancé over them (which we both know is not true) however that sadly seems to be the lies that he is feeding them. However remember this, you are their MOTHER! And no matter what people put on their brain, nothing or no one can ever change that. You gave your babies life and that my love, is the most precious gift of them all! I do see your kids eventually reaching out (timeframe as well) along with a soulition to get them back into your life and more closer. Email me for further details. Many blessings – Lana.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further with the information that you are asking about…I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

To be honest Kathy. This man does not understand what he is doing to you. If he had. This would not had taken place. I hope you find light at the end of this. Gods blessings!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their is some negative influences… but good changes are to come..

please do feel free to contact me in LC for more insight about whats to come for you in this realinship and with your kids..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty 7 GB :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Hello Kathy allow me to look into this for you im seeing a possitive outcome for you.

Blessings Cheryl x

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Kathy

I can offer you Honest Enlightenment about your family issues here.

<= Click My Name and CONNECT with Me in LIVE CHAT

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I feel if you reach out to them and be persistant, perhaps they will see through the deception and lies. This is the make most parents make is waking for the children to make the first move or to keep in contact. Perhaps write them a letter, or send a card, some how showing that you care and love them. Doesn’t matter what other people say, or do, show them that you love them and prove them wrong.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kathy,

Your kids still love you,and though poisoned in a way by your ex,they will want to see you more soon. Lets talk and see what else is going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

thank u everyone for your responses

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Kathy, I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you to see what you can do to help the situation. Contact me live.