Moving

over 10 years ago
alee didn't upload a photo

alee (alee)

2 posts

Hi just wondering if anyone gets a feel for when we will move …our house is up for sale and it has been going very slow …we are in a small town and have a young boy (17) who needs to get out of here due to anxiety and stress …this move would mean the world to my family and let us have a new beginning, my daughter who is 22 was supost to be going back to collage but wont leave because of her little brother…she feels he needs her and she dos not want to make him feel abandoned..I pray this will happen soon …thanks in advance

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me i would love to help u in this, i would love to sort out this

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

alee! I could help you figure out if the move would be successful to do it at this moment or later. But I am getting things will come together soon. Please do not get stressed out!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Patience is a big thing, so you may have to find ways to handle the stress. I would encourage your daughter to go to school. It will teach her to be independent, and although she loves her brother, life can’t stop because of stress. There are ways to communicate with her brother via internet, Facebook, cam and voice on skype, telephone, email. She can still have daily contact with him. There is nothing she can do about the circumstances, or change them. It’s teaching her to still move forward even if the boat is rocky and the storms may be present. Some times you just have to ride on faith and prayer. You will teach her to be strong and courageous by doing this, and get past her fears. Your son on the other hand try to get him to handle his stress through art, music, writing, or meditation. It’s important to learn how to deal with stress.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Sweetheart be patient and stay positive I would love for you to come in for a reading so I may give you my honest insight. I’m always truthful no sugar coating. Online now come in for a live session.

Blessings,Love-Lana

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

You will move eventually. It will take a long time and you will need to have a lot of patients to keep the move from emotionally draining you. Your son’s emotional state will improve after the move. Your son will never truly be free of these feelings but they will get much easier for him to deal with. If your daughter does not go off to school she will regret it. Your son wants his sister there with him but does not want to be the reason she is missing school. Try your best to convince your daughter to go to school. Your son will be helped by you being there for him. Just remember to take time for yourself. What your going through is very emotionally draining. If you don’t take time for yourself you will not be able to be there for your family. Contact me for more insight.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need some advice and tips. All you have to do is contact me. I will give you guides and tips. Let me help you.

God bless you.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I can give you very good time frame of this event will happen with you and your Family contact me