info?

over 10 years ago

Can you give me some info about this person? His birthday is 09/26/88. Is he a trustworthy person?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Thuyoanh,

Please understand this is a public forum and therefore that question cannot be answered here on this board but in Live-Chat only.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading for you on them and see what is in store,and some info to help you connect.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He is not a particularly deceitful person. There is something he is keeping from you. Tread with caution but do not believe everything he says is a lie. Contact me if you would like a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
datura's photo

Datura Moon (datura)

3 posts

Your friend in question is a trustworthy person to an extent… They are incredibly logical with a good eye for organization but he also contains incredible social finesse. He hides his darker sides from others – his emotions – and has a tendency to show glimpses of that side through art or perhaps a random touch or glance of the eye.

He’s a man who believes in justice and balance… you can trust him so far as your dealings coincide with his own moralistic sentiments.

This man will charm you and will be a charmer. He will treat you well and be loyal… just be aware that there’s always something he’ll leave unsaid unless you earn his trust first.

If you want more info, please see me in chat or message me as it’s impossible to tell more without more details. Not going to wow you with credentials or with incredible psychic abilities… I’m new to this site, but my specialty is reading people and I’m only on this site to help give insight with that gift.

Let me know if you want to talk more and if you’d like more of a conversation. I wish you the best.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

this is something you have to earn from him.. but you will get to learn something about him soon..

if you like I can begin an official reading for you to shed some insights through a remote vewing as to what he is and what is it he needs to tell you..

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

Need some help about other person? All you need to do is contact me and i will help you. I will give you guides and tips.

God bless.