Soul Mate

over 10 years ago

I know my soul mate but chose to remove myself from his company because he is married as am I. I long to speak to him again but dont know if this would be wise.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello,

I would love to help you, i can tell you a lot about your soul mate and want to answer your questions, contact me I AM ONLINE

Thank You! Psychic Amariah

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I feel this will happen again i can give you Time Frame of when this will take place contact me

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

HEllo Dear,

If you need help, guides, readings and tips you can contact me if you want. I’m willing to help people. I will guide you on many things you need to do and to consider. Allow me to help you.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and see what can happen and what will happen. Let’s see if this would be a wise move or something you should hold off on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Orange Butterfly,

Just becuase someone is your soulmate does not mean you have to have a sexual relationship with that person.

Mr Paul Fenton Smith crossing this situation in his book called ‘FINDING YOUR SOULMATE’.

There is no reason on why you cannot speak to each other but with clear boundaries on what is o.k. and what is not.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a double life he is living .. but he knows the right choice of life…and I feel it is with you..

please feel free to visit me in LC.. ill be glad to look into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Hello Dear,

Leaving situation as it is now is not good for anyone. I feel that you need to see more clearly the love your husband is giving you; consider it well. You can also maintain friendship with your soul mate – he brings different qualities to the table, not sexual in nature.

I would love to chat with you and give you more insights.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

My dear I can give you insight on this matter as well as give you some clarity and a peace of mind. So sugar coating just honesty. Come in for a live session.

Love&Blessings-Lana