Financial future

over 10 years ago

what does my financial future holds for my family?? We lose so much n barely making ends meat

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello,

I will give you advice and tips about money and using money if you want. What is happening to you and to your family has a reason and sources. Let me help you. All you have to do is contact me, so we can start solving your problems.

God bless.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear about your financial issues.. but their is this down stage going on right now for a reason.. I have a sulutions to help end meet for you and your family..

come chat with me .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While you are struggling financially, there are certain lessons to learn on this journey. While you are struggling there is no quick to fix to finances, and you really have to figure out what resources can help you in your community. Perhaps different education or training, or finding ways to make extra money. For your situation to get better you might have to get out of your comfort zone and try new things. If you’d like to speak with me, please contact me and I will try to help you.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Joann,

Well,from what I sense here, you will get back on your feet BUT if you and your family dont do something about your future finances,this cycle will keep repeating. Lets do a reading and see what is offered and what you should do.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Joann,

This downward slope happened for a reaso. I particularly see it to be connected with the issues and coherence within the family. Your financial future will see a positive turn once you learn lessons from current experience and do some letting go.

I would love to chat with you and give you more insights.

Sincerely,

Heresmé