My Long distance crush

over 10 years ago

I met SS in passing and later found him on facebook and friended him. He is in LA and I am in Chicago. He responded very kindly to a message I left him. I have the biggest crush on this man and he seems really kind, will this develop into a relationship? I do not know his birthday but mine is 12/1/75.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tia, Some how I do feel its in the progress. But it still needs more work. If you need any more insight and reasoning. Please contact me. And read my reviews!

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Tia,

I agree, this does seem like a relationship with a lot of potential. I see a beautiful unfolding here, proceed gently. Feel free to contact me for further insight. Wishing you the best

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

There is great potential, but it will take time. The long distance will be emotionally draining for the both of you. There will be many times when you will consider breaking up. A heart tarot spread will show the outcome of the relationship and is my $10 deal. Contact me if you want a reading.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Tia, I would be happy to do a reading on this for you to see the potential of your relationship. This is one of my favorite questions to answer. I’m online now, contact me.

over 10 years ago

Is he the kind person I think he is ?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

tia, please take time and read the sticky about how this works on ask a psychic. This is so you have a connection with a psychic! I hope you understand. Blessings

over 10 years ago

Thanks miz jessica

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Tia,

Long distance situations can work, but they are also quite strenuous on the heart. He seems logical by design and may have a hard time believing in something so far apart. It doesn’t mean that it can’t grow, though. I would encourage you to focus on the connection for what it is right now and then go from there. If you would like to look into this matter further, I’d be more than happy to help.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Dont need DOB I have the Information you seek I dont use any Tools please contact Me

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see you two becoming something more than friends my love. This relationship can blossom into something even more wonderful than a crush please come in for a live session so I may give you more honest insight on this situation. Even time frames and his thoughts channeled.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
pagangoddess88 didn't upload a photo

Jaleesa Lewis (pagangoddess88)

10 posts

I will be happy to help you with this issue. All I need is your first name and his.

over 10 years ago

Thanks everybody!

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Tia,

Honestly, this man or episode with your mother, they are all just events in your life that direct you to look at yourself and your inner balance and harmony. Your episode with mother is there for a reason, for your to learn and look at yourself first. The big meaning I see is that if you want to build love and happiness, do not jump from one surface/outside episode to another, but instead concentrate on yourself and the ways to make yourself happier from inside out.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago

I get that!

over 10 years ago

Thanks everyone!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would love to help you further, I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed. I have some interesting things to tell you about this man. Please contact me. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

How do I get a refund?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tia,

If you had a reading with someone, you request from that particular reader.

However, it is still up to that individual.

Personally I do not give refunds and it is written clearly in CAPITALS in my profile.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

That’s you Esther! Thanks for your input but she was a respectful person who understood due to no fault of hers or mine we kept having connection problems and she never charged me.

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need help? Advice? contact me.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tia,

Good to know that it is all sorted out.

By the way I have noticed that during the weekend there tends to be more problems with connections over the net.

All the best and have a great weekend. ESTHER

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i would be happy to look into this for you just contact me for a reading