Where to go with my work?

over 13 years ago

Hello,

I don’t know which way to go with my work. I am fortunate enough to have a partner who earns enough for our family to live on, so my income can be missed (although we would be quite poor).

I am self-employed as a childminder. I love working with children, but the vast amount paperwork and legislation does get me down. My business is running okay, but not great. Yesterday my main client told me she may have to stop bringing her child from next school year. I haven’t had any new requests lately. I sometimes feel that the (administrative) work is just way too much for the very low earnings. I am about to start investing even more time and effort -and some money-in my business, through courses etc. I was enthusiastic at first, but now I have my doubts -what if it doesn’t improve? I wonder if it’d be worth it. Will my business start running better?

I also love to write, and would like to earn my living through writing -is that an option? Writing is also a lot of work, and I don’t have so much time for it now, due to my childminding. Would it be best to just keep writing as a hobby or would I be successful if I tried to get something published/self-publish and earn some money that way?

So what should I do? Should I focus on childminding, writing, both or on something else entirely?

over 13 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

Hi Miranda I would love to help you out with this feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I would like to help you further. May GOD bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
soulofthemoon's photo

laura (soulofthemoon)

6 posts

Hi Miranda, I can see you are deeling with some life-changing questions there. You are indeed asking yourself where is your purpose, your life purpose! You know that you can do both and live without fear ? I would love to guide you through self-empowerement! Love and light, Sofia

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Miranda,

I can tell you are someone who wants to get in a better position,and I believe you can do it with the right guidance. I have a background in business and would be glad to help you here in this matter. Online now and available.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Miranda,

It sounds like to be you are what is referred to as burned out by your current business.

Of it it would not be sensible to just close the doors.

Here is my advice as a counsellor.

You need to find a new business or job which you love with passion.

Sorry writing as a living – I believe you still should contuine to write but as a hobby. Of course you still maybe self published somewhere, but as a main income NO.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I SEE YOU WILL GET YOUR HEARTS DESIRE AND THINGS WIULL FALL INTO PLACE FOR YOU WITHIN THIS YEAR! if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May God bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!