do he....

over 10 years ago

Do he really love me? his birthday is 09/26/88

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can guide you on this matter and look into this accurately my love no sugar coating just straight and honest insight. Come in for a reading. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He loves you, but there is something that is keeping him from fully committing to you. Trusting you with his heart is very difficult for him. A heart tarot spread is my $10 deal. It will answer your question and show you the outcome of your relationship.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
advisorshane's photo

Shane (advisorshane)

39 posts

Hi Van,

Yes, he totally loves you! Stop worrying about if he does or not so much and just go with it. Once you are able to let go of the worries about him loving you or not, there will be a rebirth and you are going to feel sooo much better!

Good luck to you!

Shane

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i can give you clear answers to all the questions you might have about him contact me for my speacial reaading

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, Yes! I can connect with your guides and find out what you most need to know. I’d love to do a reading for you. I can tell you one thing my guides said…”its in his kiss”.