Huh? Confusion between us

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

How can I improve my relationship with 4/15/78 and help us understand and communicate with each other better?

over 10 years ago

Im online now I can help you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Babycakes, Only if you think thats true. Self though makes the world go around. I hope this helps!

over 10 years ago

TOP PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH PREDICTIONS THAT come TRUE

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I can help you with this and get you back on the right path. I sense alot of the communication issues are because he closes himself off so much. Lets talk and get this working toward a better and healthier relationship.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

babycakes

24 posts

I got so angry last night. He was sort of blown away by it all. Today I told him that I’m just going to accept that he is always going to have me at arms length. Of course that most likely means we’ll never get past the friend stage. How could we with him holding back all of the time?

over 10 years ago
misscelestebelle's photo

Miss Celeste Belle (misscelestebelle)

10 posts

Hello Babycakes,

I’m online and available to give you a look into what his going on with him.

Many blessings my sister :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi Babycakes,

I would be happy to look into this and see what the barrier between you two is. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

This is about Past Seeded Love pain He is very Off balance Please Contact me to give you more Insight

over 10 years ago

babycakes

24 posts

Well I’m going to get a reading hopefully this weekend. IF not, then probably Wed. He wants to see me this week coming up. We have plans to meet up. He surely opened up today & asked me what I think we can do to bring the closeness I seek. I was unsure what to say to him. He said he is willing to try anything. So we will see how things go when we meet up.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

contact ME and I WILL HELP YOU

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i see that you are in need of a love enhancment, i can help you with this, feel free to call me whenever you’d like. :)