Will we get married?

over 10 years ago

Hello there my name is Kristy. Would anyone have any information for me about what they see in my boyfirends and my future? Like marriage? I was born on November 25 1984 and my partner 17 June 1982. Thanks.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Kristy,

Yes dear i can see that you will get married so soon with your partner, to get get some insight readings contact me, i am online and ready to accept your call, i would love to tell you more about it

Thank YOu

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kristy,

No I dont see that happening anytime soon, though I know it isnt what you want to hear. He isnt making any effort to accomplish this, and I sense alot of hesitation on his part. Lets do a reading and see what else I sense about this for you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I see so many things for you and your boyfriends future. I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

this is very interesting ! your signs have a lot in common and i see good for you! if you’d like more help,questions or are curious. give me a call, i’m always online, dear :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can look into this honestly and accurately my love as well as give you timeframes. Come by for a reading and I’ll channel any questions you have.