Going in Circles?

over 10 years ago
aquastar didn't upload a photo

aquastar

1 post

I feel as though my life just goes in circles. Try to get f/t job to pay off debts, still only casual job so still in debt. Single, nearly 40 and no kids. Am I cursed or something? Just want to get a great full time job, will it happen?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Aquastar,

I am seeing that you will get a great job so soon and a partner too, Just keep calm and make some changes in you, don’t think negative. I would love to give you some insight reading you can contact me i am ONLINE God Bless you

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Aquastar,

When reading about you, I got that you see the world through the water curtain: everything is blurred and you do not really understand and feel the whole beauty of this world and life. You need to immerse yourself on the surface; to expose yourself and see the world for what it truly is, not the image you have created about it. I would be happy to chat with you and give you more insights about your questions.

Sincerely,

Heresmé

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Aquastar, I believe your feeling like this because everyone around you is so much happier. If you feel you need a change and how. Please let me know. I am able to help you get to the pathway you would like.

Take time to read my profile and reviews!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I dont feel you are cursed,no. But you are going through a period where things just dont ‘click’ for you. I can look in a reading about the job possibilities and see how close you are to gaining full time employment. One thing you should make sure you are doing is sending out those resumes and filling out the applications and doing it with a positive attitude, and not with negative energy. Positive energy draws things TO you where negative energies keep them away. I can look into this more in a reading and have a nice $10 deal going on,so let me know if you want some deeper insight.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Aquastar, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)